- By: outrageousrugs" >outrageousrugs
- Tags: carpet cleaning, professional carpet cleaning, professional carpet cleaning services, professional rug cleaning, professional rug cleaning services, rug cleaning
- Category: Blog
- 0 comment
The rug and carpet cleaning industry has sustained its place in the market, as more people invest on rugs and carpets for their homes and office spaces. Owning a rug requires not only an initial expense to buy it, but also regular maintenance and cleaning expenses.
The need to maintain rugs — especially those with hefty price tags and delicate fabrics — has led some people to pay extra for professional carpet cleaning services. Meanwhile, others try to look for ways to save on cleaning expenses by doing it at home. However, sending rugs to professional cleaners is still the better option, because these people know how to take care of rugs and what cleaning agents to use.
The annual Cleanfax Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey Report asks carpet cleaning companies about their businesses and customer profile. Apart from revealing the general profile of cleaning companies, the survey also sheds light on the preference of customers when it comes to having their rugs and carpets cleaned.
Here are some of the highlights of the 2015 survey, which was released last October:
- Close to 73 percent of the carpet cleaning companies have been operating for more than 10 years. This implies that many of the professional cleaners already have extensive experience in handling rugs.
- The busiest season for carpet cleaners is summer, with 47 percent of their service jobs done during this period.
- Referrals remain as the top method for generating new customer leads, with 94 percent of the companies using this marketing scheme. Meanwhile, social media comes in second at 63 percent.
- 77 percent of the cleaning companies accept credit card payments.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.